- Website Development
- Logo & Branding
- Paradigm Architecture provide their clients with assistance in all design, surveying and construction for a collective of over 50 years
- They approached us seeking help with their logo and branding as well the need for a fresh, new website
What Snob Monkey did
- We knew it was important for Paradigm to have a visually rich website to present their wide range of architecture services
- Furthermore, Paradigm wanted a clear and concise layout with a red colour scheme. Besides this, we had free reign over the logo and branding designs which allowed us to create various styles that we thought suited the brand personality
- It was important for the red colour scheme to not oversaturate the website, so we broke up each section and mixed in neutral colours for a more visually pleasing appearance.
- Since the launch of Paradigms website, their business has accelerated with new, well established clients now on their portfolio
- Some of their past cliental since working with Snob Monkey include Total and Repsol
- You can visit their website here
This company is professional, and welcoming at a very reasonable price we recommend highly to anyone looking to create a or renew their presence.
We needed a re-brand and including a new website, social media overhaul and marketing presence.
For this we approached several companies, but Snob Monkey stood out with their vibrant, bespoke and and engaging design work, walking us through every stage and providing us with ideas and concepts way beyond our expectations.
Shahzad Akhtar – Managing Director