TopScore Technologies – The Digital Assessment Centre
TopScore Technologies are a provider of virtual assessment centre software. They deliver a paperless platform, for in-person or virtual assessment centres and interviews.
The TopScore Platform streamlines the virtual assessment centre process through a completely paperless approach. This allows for digital efficiency and focus in making reliable recruitment decisions. The platform can be used for face to face assessments, or to create a fully virtual assessment centre and/or interview experience with inbuilt videoconferencing and instant chat.
TopScore Technologies was formed due to the founders’ combined experience in assessment centre delivery and software development. Having had experience in designing, facilitating and assessing at 1000s of traditional paper-based, manual and admin-heavy assessment centres, the TopScore system was built to address the many associated problems!
They provide technology to create an optimal assessor, candidate and facilitator experience, whilst enhancing efficiencies and maximising cost-reductions during the assessment centre stage and interview stage. They have been able to do this by creating a virtual assessment centre platform that is simple, enjoyable, and works incredibly well. They believe all assessment centres and interview should be digital to provide the optimal experience.
Using in-house software development expertise, they have built a configurable, highly scalable and resilient application using a solid and matured NET framework, Angular and robust SQL Server database. They deliver the technology in the form of Software as a Service (SaaS). The platform can be accessed anywhere, therefore can be utilised for virtual assessment centres & interviews with in-built video conferencing.
Why TopScore Technologies?
Traditional paper-based assessment centres will be revolutionised in the following ways:
- Automate what paper, spreadsheets and emails cannot
- Eliminate the administrative burden before, during and after the assessment centres
- Run virtual assessment centres with in-built video conferencing
- Inspire and engage stakeholders with innovative technology with real-time candidate and assessor performance data and actionable reports
- Reduce assessor fatigue by making their role super streamlined
- Showcase yourself to candidates as a forward-thinking, technology-driven organisation
- Conduct virtual assessment centres & interviews – with an in-built video conferencing facility
- Keep personal and confidential assessment data secure
- Password encrypted and IP address locked
- Penetration and security tested with CREST accredited testers
- Ensure data transfer from one source to another remains completely reliable and accurate due to technology automation
- Monitor assessor bias and over-generosity and harshness, promoting consistency
- Eliminate paper, printing and packaging
- Reduce the negative impact on the environment
Virtual Assessment Centres & Interviews – Features
- Dashboard of scores and reports
- Virtual assessment centre management
- 3 User views – in-built video conferencing for all
- Data transfer and integration
- Automated Scheduling (NEW)
- Client Branded
- Digital note-taking & report writing
- Feedback reporting
Contact TopScore Today!
Visit TopScore Technologies website today!
Written by Sandra Dominguez (Digital Marketing Intern)